1. Why I am I wearing a fake beard and glasses right now?
2. Why are my legs incredibly sore?
3. Why did take me 5 years to edit the Hunter Revenge - "Do U Want 2 Know?" video?
4. Why does the dark purple passion fruit have traces of cyanide in its skin?
5. If diamonds are a girl's best friend, and dogs are man's best friend, is David Bowies' 1974 release, Diamond Dogs, an attempt to appeal to both men and girls?
A (for me, from myself):
1. I must be trying on a costume for something I'm filming next week. That's the only sense I can make of it.
2. It must be delayed onset muscle soreness. I went hiking on Sunday.
3. Three of those years I didn't have the footage, and the other two years were before the three. Did that make sense? It did to me.
4. Mother nature is telling us to die.
5. Yes. David recognized that men and girls need more opportunities to bond over common interests.